IDEA OF THE CENTURY? HIRE ME!
- Software Development for Liferay Portals (Digital Experience Platform/Community Edition)
Who am I
- Developer: born 1968, over 30 years experience with software development.
- Location: Switzerland/Valais
- Freelancer since 2006
- Idea of the century? Hire me!
- Experience: 15 years Finance Industry (Asset- and Portfolio-Management Software, Tools for Investment Advisory). Furthermore: Tourism, Press and Media.
- My customer projects listed on page references. Since 2012, I additionally work for Enterprise Know How AG, a software provider for Liferay portals.
- Major: Liferay Full Stack, Versions 6.2 to 7.1 CE/EE(DXP)
- Minor: iOS/Android, Mac OS Apps, Webapps/Widgets
After 2002 (self-employed)
My own product projects EasyView and ORX, client project user interface based on SEMCO API/JSON and projects in the name of Enterprise Know How AG (Data Visualization, Network Graphs (cool stuff!). With Comundus, I found a German reseller for EasyView and ORX (we're setting-up the things right now).
Leukerbad Tourism, Aletsch Region, BAR Informatik and others. Tools & Casual Games.
NZZ, Süddeutsche Zeitung, SRF Schweizer Radio und Fernsehen, Radio Energy, Universal Music (Amy Winehouse!), Zermatt Tourism, Honeysuckle Creek Station Memorial (Apollo 11, Moon Landing)
Web-based solution for Camping providers, Universal Communication over TCP/IP+RS232 (Badge Reader, Telephony System/Siemens), whatsoever!
1987 - 2002 (employed)
Banking, banking, banking.
- Development+Support for Investment Advisory Software risk profiles/proposals/rebalancing.
- Development FIRST PC-based portfolio management software in Europe P.I.S. Portfolio Management Reports/Wealth Statements/Performance Measuring/Balance, EURO introduction, transaction + market interfaces : almost everything!
- Fund Management System: Prototyping, Reports, Data Catalog with Cognos Business Intelligence (Reports and Datacube/OLAP)
- Pension Fund Restrictions
- A bunch of further individual solutions.
- includes working 2 years at a Swiss Private Bank, the rest of times for software providers
Customers: Universal Banks, Institutions, Private Banks, Asset Management, Wealth Management, Funds (>200)
1985-1987 (beside education)
First customer software projects (individual programming)
- Communication software (something like a mail client) for Wealth Management, interaction between relationship manager and clients over telephone/RS232 interface (acoustic coupler).
- Commercial software to deal with offers/invoices for a big Swiss manufacturer (interior supplier).
- Setup and installation of FIRST PC-based LANs (Novell Networks), dozens of networks introduced at first Swiss LAN provider.
No computers available - nothing to report.